The last thing your company wants is to spread a virus or the flu to others. It can be costly in both productivity, customer service and profits.
Broad spectrum foam alcohol hand sanitizer helps prevent the spread of the flu, germs and viruses in your workplace.
During this promotion, MCL is offering FREE SAMPLES and DISPENSERS to all qualified companies.
To order your free trial call our office at 1-800-430-9555, email us at email@example.com with your contact info or complete the form below.
What is Deb InstantFOAM®?
Deb InstantFOAM® is a unique*, hypoallergenic, alcohol-based hand sanitizer which is dispensed into the hands as a foam. The fast acting and highly effective formula kills most common germs, helping to reduce the risk of the spread of infection diseases.
- Perfume-free and dye-free, hypoallergenic, alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- 72% alcohol, InstantFOAM formula rapidly and easily spreads across hands, killing many common germs. • Glove compatible – can be applied to hands prior to wearing latex and nitrile gloves.
Why Foam is Better than Gel?
The Deb InstantFOAM® formula is a liquid that is dispensed as a foam. This ensures there are many unique benefits compared with other alcohol hand sanitizers that are dispensed as a gel. “84% of users prefer foam to gel due to being non-sticky and fast drying”
Recommended areas to use:
- Restaurants and cafeterias
- Staff kitchens & food preparation areas
- Areas of the workplace where there is interaction with the public
- Where money is handled
- At main office entry points
- On desks in offices for personal use
- Public building entry points
- Public transport
- Shopping malls
- Sports & leisure venues
- Education facilities – pre-school, primary, secondary and upper education
- Outdoor public utility and construction areas