The last thing your company wants is to spread a virus or the flu to others. It can be costly, reducing productivity, customer service and profits.
Broad spectrum foam alcohol hand sanitizer helps prevent the spread of the flu, germs and viruses in your workplace.
During this promotion, MCL is offering FREE SAMPLES and DISPENSERS to all qualified companies.
To order your free trial, call our office at 1-800-430-9555, email us at email@example.com with your contact info or complete the form below.
What Is Deb InstantFOAM?
Deb InstantFOAM is a unique, hypoallergenic, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which is dispensed into the hands as a foam. The fast-acting, highly effective formula kills most common germs, helping to reduce the risk of the spread of infectious diseases.
Deb InstantFOAM is:
- Perfume- and dye-free
- 72 percent alcohol
- Glove compatible so it can be applied to hands prior to wearing latex and nitrile gloves.
- Fast, easy application helps it kill many common germs. •
Why Is Foam Better than
Where Should Deb InstantFOAM be used?
- Public transport
- Shopping malls
- Sports & leisure venues
- Education facilities—pre-school, primary, secondary and higher education
- Outdoor public utility and construction areas
- At desks in offices for personal use
- High-traffic areas
- Grocery stores
- Wherever germs can be found and transmitted